Wednesday, December 10, 2008

School daze...

I've been going to school the last year or so at WCC learning the mystical arts of HVAC. It's hard. Really hard, especially for someone who would rather go home and play his guitar. Unfortunately our society places little monetary value on 99.9% of musician class. People like me are forced into careers doing things that don't really interest them, yet earn a respectable paycheck. Bummer. Slavery sucks.

I have a crazy ass 40 question essay exam in about an hour and 1/2 from now that cover 5 chapters on hydronic boilers, radiant panels, radiant baseboard heat, fan coils and different piping systems. How the hell is someone supposed to memorize 5 chapters worth of hydronic bullshit? Maybe if I was unemployed and let the government pay for all my shit, like most of the people in my classes, I would then have tons of time to study all that boring crap. After that class I have to turn in Lab 3 for my energy audit class. I'll be lucky to make it home by 10pm. Ah, such is life.
UPDATE: I don't think I failed the exam, but it was super hard.

No comments: