Thursday, December 11, 2008

J'dub gets a write up + GI JOE movie news.

You should check out this interview with Jeremy Wheeler, mastermind behind the Bang mix tape dance party among many other things. I've been a part of Team Bang since 2003. It's a great thing. If you haven't been to the Bang, then you need to go. The Bling Bang New Years Eve Party will blow your funky mind. We've got the Friendly Foes and Kiddo closing out 2008, with the insane dance party madness taking over after midnight for 2009. Get there early as I'm sure it'll be sold out by 10:30.








In other news, I read some details this morning regarding a test screening of the new GI-JOE trailer. The reviewer hated it. To bad really. I'm hoping that the movie will be good. Sounds like we'll all get to see it during the Stuperbowl. I might actually have to watch it this year.



No comments: