Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Summer's gone...

I know, I haven't been here in a long while. Being a new dad with an active social life will do that.
Here is what I've been up to all summer.


 I also finally completed this project. You can now buy the Blue Snaggletooth album Dimension Thule on blue vinyl with an awesome black light silk screened cover. Big thanks to Jeremy and Jef.


It took a lot of work and effort and couldn't have happened with out Arbco Records and my friends.


I still need to post a link so folks can order the vinyl. If you just want to buy the tracks go over here
The next Blue Snaggletooth show is Friday Oct 14th as a part of Ypsi Fest 2011, taking place at Woodruff's. You should go. The event will feature tons of great local bands. It runs Oct 12-15th.

I'm going to try to blog here more often, so stay tuned.
-Box

No comments: